This position is responsible for content creation, optimization, marketing, and strategy for an established industry leading CBD brand. The individual will support and assume efforts to create and maintain an actively engaged community throughout numerous platforms with quality content, driving engagement with creative finesse utilizing digital software and apps, further developing a multimillion-dollar marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a talent for creating and distributing compelling content for diverse communications channels and audiences in various industries, both print and online, as well as through national assets.
Who We Are
Read our story here.
THIS IS A FULL TIME, SALARY BASED POSITION
- Product and lifestyle photography.
- Content creation and distribution across numerous platforms, online, print, audio, and television.
- Videography, from creating ads to short films
- Create and send newsletters for new product promotion, sales, and announcements.
- Perform site optimization to increase conversions and improve user engagement.
- Create reports for clients using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools).
- Perform keyword research and SEO audits in order to make a content marketing strategy for clients.
- Manage tactical execution of day-to-day SEO strategies (both on-page and off-page).
- Plan and execute unique marketing strategies for website using multiple online channels.
- Create content for approval, inputting into design/layout/scheduling software
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email.
- Collaborate with product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers to produce content.
- Repurpose and rewrite content for multiple channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional and creative counterparts to create an effective marketing campaign.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in content creation ideally.
- 1+ years’ experience in web and digital product copy ideally.
- Proven editorial skills with writing both technical content and promotional copy.
- Demonstrated history of success with all aspects of SEO, internal linking, link curation, universal search, and more.
- Understand how to create and communicate SEO strategy and timelines.
- Experience working with multiple social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to manage numerous clients, accounts, and projects.
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent creator, but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience producing content for the web as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience building and retaining audiences either online or offline.
- An understanding of how content, SEO and social media fit together.
- Strong understanding of on-page and off-page SEO.
Benefits of the role
- Adventurous outings to create content (ski, snowboard, rock climb, hike, etc.).
- Collaborative and open working environment.
- Opportunity to take on and learn this field at every turn, build an incredible marketing portfolio with already established systems and SOPs, and work with like-minded individuals.
- Position yourself as a key asset in a rapidly scaling company in an industry with limitless potential.
- Opportunity to advance into a CMO role, managing a full marketing team, scaling with the company.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who has technical experience with photography and videography (equipment will be provided), and has a solid grasp of how to format, edit, and compile media for distribution across numerous platforms and channels. This will involve the use of numerous apps, primarily adobe creative cloud suite, scheduling/content management software, and those who can track analytics and use data to constantly evolve our strategy, meet strict deadlines, generate creative writing, is passionate about the use of natural alternatives, as well advocating for and within the Veteran community. The individual is adventurous and creative, living the lifestyle we advocate for, yet process and data driven. Those who value flexibility in their schedule and can accomplish all of the above with minimal oversight will excel with our team.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume along with any additional questions to Brian@uncanna.com