MANUFACTURING PROCESS & STANDARDS
- cGMP and ISO certified food-grade manufacturing facilities
- Organically grown hemp (less than .3% THC IAW federal law)
- All products 3rd party lab tested for consumer safety
- Supercritical Co2 extraction method
- All products safety sealed
- Business members of the Hemp Industries Association and National Hemp Association since 2018
All UnCanna CBD products start with organically grown hemp from our partner farms located here in Colorado. The hemp biomass is third party lab tested by an ISO accredited facility for consumer safety, then processed and formulated by experienced mechanical engineers and chemists in an ISO and cGMP certified lab using food-grade supercritical Co2 extraction equipment.
The finished product is lab tested for potency, with lab results visible in product photos so that you can confirm you are getting what you are paying for, and so that you can verify THC levels, or that there is No Detectable (ND) levels of THC in your product for those who have concerns over drug screening for THC.
If you have any questions or concerns, check out our comprehensive CBD Guide and FAQ located in the main menu. With numerous links to research and education, you should be able to find the information that will give you confidence in trying non-intoxicating natural alternatives. We are not legally able to make treatment statements in regards to our products, our guide will help you determine use and you can check out feedback from other customers via verified reviews located on all product pages.